Saturday 7 January 2012

My first post

 Hey um... well here's my first post ... and well ... Here are a few pics of little me!
                                                                                                                       
No thanks too wet (and cold)
This is a comfy nap time! zzzzz

 I LOVE being warm and comfy..
...But walks are awesome (better than awesome) but I do love a nap.
Lets go for that walk already!

The driver in front was a bit...well...slow
I HATE DRIVING and I HATE DRIVING ALL TOGETHER! after this problem anyway!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    Alfie puppy as it has been, my ordeals with Alfie have taught me a great deal of. It’s as a result of him I’m so enthusiastic about educating Many others on preventative and rehabilitation teaching.
    Email: missmhima691@gmail.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete